Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fond DO!


The Melting Pot
Price Range: $85-250
Options Rating: 3 out of 5
Type: Fondue, fine dining

The Melting Pot is one of my all time favorites as of this point in time. I am BIG on ambiance and candles and musicetc. I have to have dim lights and quiet atmosphere. Ofcourse, with that, usually comes the several hundred dollar check. Not here! Although, if you arent looking for almost 100 bucks per couple, dont go!

I was very pleased with how accomidating they were when i told them i was Lactose intolerant and they also quickly grabbed me the Gluten free menu as soon as "gluten" left my mouth. The menu is complete with wines and drinks as well as dinner options and desserts! Yummy!

I have tried SEVERAL different things and i can say from a non-meat eating, gltuen sensitive,non-drinker, it was still fulfilling and very tasty!

They serve LOTS of veggies and fresh things alongside salmon and shrimp and scallops, and you apparently can always ask for more and more veggies if you so desire :)


** Make reservations, and always ask for a PRIVATE BOOTH, it completes the whole experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment