Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Eating Right is a ...BEACH!

I have created this blog in hopes of aiding those who would like to begin eating healthy, or have food sensitivities,etc., find places they dont simply have to ALWAYS ORDER SALAD !
A little about me: I am Vegetarian, I am lactose intolerant, I have a gluten sensitivity(not celiacs), and soy makes my tummy hurt.
I am currently living in the Hampton Roads area and like to dine out ALOT .
In my travels and trials of finding REAL places with REAL food for people who REALLY care about what they put in their bodies, I am hoping to inform some of you, and  help you, before you  make all the mistakes i have just to find whats good!
I also travel a little here and there and will be talking about some of the places i chose there as well.
Feel free to write me or post comments!

Also if you leave me any of your own reviews i will try and make time to go and check out the said place,and also include snippets of YOUR review of the place :)

BE WELL

No comments:

Post a Comment